Our Defender suits are made from a lightweight, durable 3-layer polyester fabric, providing ventilation and comfort. The 3-layer fabric is a full 1mm thicker than the length of the average bee stinger giving an increased level of protection to the wearer.
Our new larger veil has durable clear weave mesh, improving visibility and protection. YKK zips and Velcro fastenings to the front and back of the veil provide further protection and security.
All pockets are fully lined and can be used for tools, pens, phone etc.
All our Defender suits come with a 2-year guarantee*
Key features for the Defender suit:
- Made from 100% Polyester with a poly-cotton trim
- YKK zips used on suit and veil
- 2 chest pockets with easy-to-use ring-pull YKK zips
- 2 large easy access hip pockets with a safety clip for use with keys to keep them secure
- 2 large thigh pockets
- 1 pocket on the upper left arm designed for safe storage of pens
- Reinforced knee protection
- Elasticated hems on wrist and ankles with thumb loops and under foot loops
- Poly-cotton trim around lower calf/ankle area for comfortable boot wearing
- Ankle zip for ease of putting on and removing the suit.
- Poly-cotton trim around lower wrist area for comfortable wearing of gloves
- Durable clear weave mesh veil comes with double neck YKK zips with ring pulls for easy access and Velcro fastening for extra protection
You can register your new suit here once you receive it.
*Your 2-year guarantee covers your suit against issues with the fabric, veil mesh, stitching, zip faults and suit malfunction provided it has been used, stored and cleaned whilst adhering to guidelines provided for care of your new Defender suit.
How to attach your veil: