2 x Part Assembled complete British National Hive with full assembly instructions and nails. The roof and floor are already assembled.
Made from fir wood with Simon The Beekeeper branded on the brood chamber.
Each Hive Includes:
- 1 x 4" Flat Roof complete with metal cover
- 1 x Varroa Mesh Floor with wooden entrance block
- 2 x Flat packed Supers
- 22 x National SN4 Hoffman Super Frames
- 22 x BS Super Wired Foundation Sheets
- 1 x Flat packed Brood
- 11 x National DN4 Hoffman Brood Frames & Pins
- 11 x BS Brood Wired Foundation Sheets
- 1 x B.S National Porter Bee Escape Crown Board with porter bee escapes
- 1 x Plastic Queen Excluder- 460mm²
Flat pack broods and supers come with full assembly instructions and nails.
Before using your hive, we recommend using an insect friendly wood preserver and weather outside for a week prior to use. We recommend all joints are glued (not included) during assembly. To prolong the life of your new hive, complete wood treatment every 3 to 4 years.