British National hive made from quality high-density wood.
Have your hive assembled from only an extra £25!
- 1 x 4" Roof complete with breather vents and robust galvanised steel cover
- 1 x Varroa Mesh Floor with wooden inspection drawer and twin setting entrance block
- 1 x Brood
- 2 Supers
- 11 x National DN4 Hoffman Brood Frames & Pins
- 11 x BS Brood Wired Foundation Sheets
- 22 x National SN4 Hoffman Super Frames
- 22 x BS Super Wired Foundation Sheets
- 1 x B.S National Porter Bee Escape Crown Board with porter bee escapes
- 1 x Plastic Queen Excluder- 460mm²
Flat pack broods and supers come with full assembly instructions and nails. Please note frames and foundation will acquire assembly.
Before using your hive, we recommend using an insect friendly wood preserver and weather outside for a week prior to use. We recommend all joints are glued (not included) during assembly. To prolong the life of your new hive, complete wood treatment every 3 to 4 years.
*Our free shipping for orders over £125 applies to UK customers excluding areas within the postcodes above under the section 'Surcharged postcodes within the UK'. For more details click here.
Super and brood boxes come complete with bevelled edges, if you prefer, you can purchase additional frame runners here