- 5 x 35g Api-Bioxal.
- 1 x 500ml Hive Alive Concentrate.
Api-Bioxal is an oxalic based VMA approved varroa treatment.
Each 35g sachet contains enough treatment for 10 Colonies.
The treatment is most effective on broodless colonies.
Api-Bioxal has a long shelf life if it is kept sealed in a cool dry place. If the sachet is partially used, it can be resealed and should be used within 3 months.
Hive Alive is a complementary feed that is added to sugar syrup for bees to maintain honey bee colony strength.
- Liquid feed supplement for bees that contains a proprietary blend of SEAWEED EXTRACTS (specifically selected for honeybee health)
- Seaweeds are increasingly used commercially in animal feeds to promote weight gain, intestinal well-being and immune health
- HiveAlive was the first feed supplement for bees that uses seaweeds and the ONLY supplement that uses seaweed extracts
- HiveAlive also contains thymol and lemongrass
- It is made in Ireland and follows strict EU manufacturing regulations and conforms to all FDA requirements
Hive Alive is easy to use.
- Shake well. Contents will settle.
- Feed Hive Alive annually at the end of the honey harvest when the honey supers have been removed.
- All syrup fed to be activated at a concentration of 2.5 ml of Hive Alive to every litre of syrup.
- Stir well.