1.5 Litre (2.5 pint) Shallow Rapid Feeders
Due to the shallow nature of this feeder (50mm or 2 inches high) it can fit under the rooves of many bee hives without the need of an Eak or Spacer. It is ideal for giving Spring or Summer top ups to Nucleus or established colonies. Ideal for the cold or rainy weeks, or when a honey flow is not available'
This is one of the most popular methods of effectively feeding your bees. Its advantages include:
- Takes up to 1.5 litres (2.5 pints) of feed at a time.
- Transparent cup allows you to see if bees are feeding.
- The feeder can quickly and easily be refilled without disturbing your colony.
- Little or no fatalities through drowning due to correct aperture and ridges in the cone for grip.
- Fits under many rooves on existing crown board breather/feeder holes.
- Measures 245mm (9.5 inches) wide and 50mm (2 inches) deep. The feeder hole is 44mm (1.5 inches)
There are yet no reviews for this product.