Christmas Complete Package 6
WAS: £199.95 NOW: £179.95
Our Christmas Complete Package 6 comprises the following quality beekeeping clothing, beekeeping accessories and beekeeping equipment:
- National High Density Poly-Hive with Two Supers
- Includes 1 x Brood Box, 2 x Supers, 1 x Varroa Mesh Floor with Inspection Drawer and Landing Board Design, 1 x Poly-carbonate Crown Board, 1 x Metal Queen Excluder and 1 x Pollen Guide.
- Frames, Foundation & Pins
- Includes 22 x SN4 Frames, 11 x DN4 Frames, 22 x Shallow/ Super Wired Foundation, 11 x Deep/ Brood Wired Foundation and 500g of Gimp Pins for frame assembly.
- Buzz Work Wear Olive Suit with Fencing Veil
- Unisex sizing allows for ample clothing to be worn underneath. Made from Poly-Cotton fabric for hard wearing durability, protection and comfort. This item of protective clothing offers head to toe protection with elasticated cuffs, waist and zipped ankles, allowing easy cover over your boots. Complete with reinforced knees and eight handy pockets - two breast pockets, two waist pockets and two leg pockets. Olive is a welcome change from more traditional bee suit colours and less likely to show up any dirt, however we recommend washing the suit on a regular basis to prevent the transmission of bee diseases. Detachable Fencing Veil fitted with fine plastic mesh for excellent visibility. Veil is fully detachable to allow for machine washing of suit. Please note: Veils are NOT machine washable please detach the veil from the suit before washing and hand wash only.
- Buzz Work Wear Soft Hide Gloves
- Soft and supple gloves made from quality cow hide. The extended cotton twill sleeves, ending in a rib knit cuff allow for a close fit at elbow length, whilst remaining stretchy enough to stay in place and easily slip over your hand. These gloves are a comfortable, offer ample protection and are more hygienic than other material types of beekeeping gloves.
- Hand Wash and Drip Dry Only.
- We recommend washing your gloves at regular intervals to prevent the transmission of bee related diseases.
- Stainless Steel Smoker
- Made of stainless steel with wooden / leather bellows for durability. Complete with fire guard, perforated breather plate and thick durable leather bellows, bellows clip and hanging hook. Measures 11" (28 cm) tall and smoke chamber is 4" (10 cm) in diameter. Instructions for use also included.
- Bee Brush
- This long handled brush made with soft pig bristles is an ideal tool for brushing bees off the frames. Measures approx. 40.5 cm (16”) long.
- Yellow Hive Tool
- A traditional style hive tool made from stainless steel painted yellow, slender and easy to use.
- Straight Tine Uncapping Fork
- This is a very popular tool used for uncapping frames of honey. Use cold with a zigzag action cutting just under the cappings. We recommend rinsing with hot water and wipe dry after each use.
- Frame Grip
- A spring loaded device ideal for gripping a frame with one hand.
- Queen Clip Catcher
- Used to pick up the Queen for marking when placed over the comb. Simply press between thumb and forefinger to open, excluder size slots allow any worker bees gathered to easily escape.
- Queen Marking Cage with Plunger
- A gentle way to hold the Queen for marking or examination.
- How Do I Get My Bees? Informational Leaflet
Suit Size Guide
This guide allows for your clothing worn underneath
|S||163cm-168cm||up to 91cm||up to 81cm|
|M||up to 170cm||up to 99cm||up to 84cm|
|L||up to 178cm||up to 112cm||up to 86cm|
|XL||up to 183cm||up to 117cm||up to 89cm|
|2XL||up to 188cm||up to 122cm||up to 89cm|
|3XL||up to 193cm||up to 127cm||up to 91cm|
|4XL||up to 193cm||up to 132cm||up to 91cm|
|5XL||up to 193cm||up to 137cm||up to 92cm|
Gloves Size Guide
Measure around your knuckles (at base of fingers) and this will give you your size -
|Size||Knuckle Width||End to End|